Overviews of Heated Eye Lash Curler
Heated eyelash curlers have the advantage of being gentle than traditional eyelash curlers in that they do not pull or damage lashes. Heated curlers tend to hold a curl for a longer time than traditional curlers, and it's worth noting that they curl your lashes more intensely than regular eyelash curlers.
Anti scalding comb
Don't hurt your eyelashes
Hot in 10 seconds
3 gear temperature regulation
Features of EyeLash curler
- Temperature Indicator - The indicator light of eyelash curler turns red when the curler is heated and ready to use.
- Protective Cap - The slide-on cap protects the curler head in storage and during travel.
- The concave‑convex gear heater of eyelash curler fits the eyelash curve, heats and sets the shape, and easily curls the eyelashes.
- This eyelash curler can be quickly warmed up in 10 seconds without hurting eyelashes or skin.
- Use high-quality high-conductivity nickel-chromium heating wire to conduct heat, and with a high-temperature silicone protective cover.
- Intelligent temperature control gear, using the principle of temperature difference, high temperature softening, low temperature fixing, long-lasting curling for 48 hours.
- The groove heats up, making curling easier, the brush head is more even, and it is easier to create eyelashes styles .
Strength gear: 3
Net weight: 32g
Charging voltage: DC5V
Material :ABS/ electronic components
Battery capacity: 350 mAh
Charging time: 2h
Product size: 23*25*142mm
How to use Eyelash curler
1. Don't start with mascara.
The easiest way to break or pull out your lashes is by applying mascara before you curl. "It causes your lashes to stick together, and the mascara will also stick to the curler. "You should never put on mascara before curling."
2. Don't only curl once.
If you're ending up with lashes that stick straight up instead of curving, that's probably because you could use a second curl. "Another common mistake is when just the tips are curled,"It's important to grab the full lash from end to end."